Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dip it low

Dip it low.
I am who i am, I don't do things to please others.
Finished my tub of Haagen dazs ice cream this aftnoon & cabbed to work. Alighted at 302 to get my all time favourite Mee tai mak with alot alot of chilli padi-s! (Y) Headed to work. Guozhong & Junjie came dwn to accompany me too! Rlly need to thank god fr bringing me such wonderful friends. They nvr failed to keep me accompanied, no matter what shift i'm working. Hehehe! Aft work, waited fr dearest's call fr so long. End up, he told me he can't book out :-( Ohmyfuckinggod. Damn angry, supposed to meet up with him lor :-( Changed of plan.

Met cousin crystal @ cck platform. & Headed to westmall to meet up with Eldersis. Dined at Swensens. Aft tt, packed food fr granny. Went over to granny's place to visit her fr awhile! Yay. Luv her ttm. And then sent crystal home, next i went to foodfare to pack food fr dearest as he's hungry in camp. Chanced upon Weihao, Soomin & Kevin. Eldersis drove me home aftermath. Aww~ I feel lik slping alrdy. My eyes are closing, like diao deng liao. But i'm working aftnoon shift tmr. Alright, gna do youngersis's blogskin first before i go to slp.

Lastly, fuck you k stupid aunty!


Fish & Chip.

Calamari rings.

Grilled fish sambal.

Salmon.

I just saw dearest half an hour ago, i miss him now alrdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment