Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good ones stay, bad ones leave.

Good ones stay, bad ones leave.

Defeated by your fake mask.
Recently thr's way too much issues tt made me feel distracted. Too much to handle. Don't knw if i made the right choice, but i wil still stick to it no matter what. Anyway, this week's saturday was quite a gratifying one although no car racing or rounding was on.. Anyway, it's my offday. So i slept till i song, then prepared myself & headed to meet dearest & his campmates @ IMM. I can't imagine i wore whole body white out, when i'm having mens. Hehe! Good try! (Y) Oh yah, I chanced upon Gena tofutofu there :-) Fated!

After IMM, cabbed back to cck. Was craving fr 302's mee tai mak. Hence, dearest accompanied me there instead of sakae or dian xiao er. After eating, went to look fr wen fr a stick & then cabbed back to dearest's place. My dearest girl, Grace lim yan ping's having her homeleave! Haha. I managed to physco her to come up to dearest's place as we were both lazy to go out. (Y) It's been so long since i last saw her. She've indeed put on some weight, hair looks much longer & of cse her breast is growing bigger. Hahaha! Lmaorofl. Slacked at dearest's place all the way with Grace & then woke dearest up to prepare.

Guiyong & jolene came over to fetch us. Sent Grace back home & we headed to Pasir panjang fr Bbq seafood. I stil prefer farmart's seafood. Best of the best! I feel like puking aft eating @ Pasir panjang. Urghh. Next destination was to Vivocity fr "Kidnapper" Ohmyfuckinggod! This show is god damn nice, touching & worthy to watch! 9/10 cse some parts are abit draggy. If i weren't on make ups tt day, i might hav cried fr 3 to 4 times. Damn saddening! Aft watching movie, headed over to illuz to wish Yingying Happy birthday, as promised. Then, to bukit panjang fr kekou noodles introduced by jolene 9090! I don't like it, unless i add alot alot of chillipadi. It taste just like normal maggie mee i used to cook at home. Heh! Then, gy sent dearest & i back to dearest's place.


I luv him.


My cartier ring. (Y)


Dearest's clothes looked so big on me.


& this is my dear girl grace. Hilarious joke of the day!
She don't knw hw to type messages using an iphone. Hehehe!

Beware! Photo taking session!!


Grace lim.


Jolene oh baby.


& my beloved.


Okay! Snapshot, i didn't knw abt this
until i received an email frm 9090!

. . . . .
. . .
.

Sunday!

Was surprised tt dearest woke up automatically to prepare & accompany me fr work this morning, without me asking or forcing. Hehehe! (L) He took care of my meals without fail whenever he's by my side. So fortunate to hav such boyfriend, but still i hav to control my diet. Hiakhiak! Knocked off, dearest bought me alot of tidbits. Went to hav my pedicure done & then back to his place. He fell asleep agn -.-" Woke up up at 7pm plus as he have to go consult a doctor in order to take his mc. We both then headed to Limbang. Waiting time is, 45mins. We both go romantic lor~ Hahaha, erxin~ Chanced upon banlai there also -.-" Aft he took his med & paid, we cabbed back to his place. Watched tv, wanted to take a nap but didn't. Darius was back! But aslp :-( siannnnn. Its been so long since i played with him. Hopefully tmr i hav the chance to.

That shld be all. Dearest will be out till tues night :P
With lots of luv!

MUACKZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment