Monday, March 15, 2010

Future star.

Future star.

Monday blues at first, but the day got better as time passes. Thanks xiaobee fr keeping me accompanied till my dear girls came :-) As well as Gabriel too. Nouvelle sis came down aft knocking off from work, as well as my sweetie reeie. Followed my Yy ai. We gossiped, chit chat & crazy in shop. Hehehe, bought alot of food to eat too. Celest joined us at arnd 9pm plus, as she met reeie @ lot. I luv today, although its monday. Guess why? Because my sales is goooood! (Y) Long long one time, monday sales so good hor! Not bad, not bad. Jiajia left not long aft celest's boyf came dwn. Smoked, chit chatted awhile & then we all went separate ways & cabbed home.

Woohooo! My nuffnang is earning lots lots lots of moneyyyyy.


Overdue pic.


Velle sis.


Yy ai.

Light make ups fr today. Fuck tt bitch agn.

No comments:

Post a Comment