Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Waste of my time.

Waste of my time.
Birds of the same feather, flocks together. (Y)
Stupid bangalas talking so loudly at my living room, caused me to wake up at 1pm when i initially wanted to wake up at 3pm. Damn pek cek. Headed to work buy train, to kill time at the same time. Hehehe. Reached workplace, still alright. Xiaobee, qingshun & co; were there. Jolene & Sandra came dwn aft knocking off (Y) Until 7pm plus, some irritating bitches screwd my mood.

& when she can't handles me, her mum harassed me by calling me, yelling over the phone. No standard -.-" Hahaha, I'm so so scared can? I keep feel like laughing when i'm on the phone. Hahaha, rlly hilarious can? People with no sense of originality, don't worth our time & anger. So let them be, they won't admit anyway. Lmaorofl. Sometimes i rlly feel tt they are incapable of discerning right, from wrong. They just simply can't get the point across. So no point arguing or interpreting so much. Waste of my time. What era alrdy? Still no sense of originality.

I can swear, if we private our blogs, unfollow them in twitter & don't allow them to follow us in twitter or plurk, they won't hav the same thing as us. Believe? Hahaha! Nvm, let them be then.. Clownlike person -.-" Urghhhhh~

At the same time, i wna wish Ah y bro a Happy birthday! :-) Hope he's enjoying himself with Velle sis there right nw! Aft i knock off, headed back home alone, was on phone with dearest all the way. Pearlyn bought mocha frappe over & we did a little catch up on those bitches. Heihei. & i even told her stories abt what happened arnd us fr the past years. Those scary* things i've seen & experienced. Lololol. Chatted with Phyllis too, abt those bims. As fr nw, i wna finish up my Haagen dazs. Whole tub, i mean! :-D (Evilgrins) I bought new clothes today, but i dare not put it up on my blog, later ppl buy the same thing & then tell me this agn, " u mean all singaporean cannot buy things tt you all have? " Wtf? All singaporean? Hahaha! Nb.

Jolene, tmr then teach u hw to put chorus kk? Winks*


Burberry tote is luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment