Monday, March 22, 2010

Falling sick.

Falling sick.
Sickness is coming back.
I hav a feeling tt my sickness is coming back agn! :-( I slept at 5am last night, but woke up widely at 10am this morning without any phone calls or msges ringing! Urghhh~ I don't knw what's wrong with my body system. Prepared myself & cabbed to work. Feeling so damn uncomfortable fr the whole day, mayb due to insufficient sleep? I'm nt sure. Plus, it was raining heavily :-( Wants to thank Guozhong & Junjie fr packing my lunch fr me frm bukit panjang & kept me accompanied fr the first half of the day till velle came.

Velle sis came dwn aft she knocked off. & then headed back home to bring her dog (princess) to mouzzy. Jolene & Guiyong brought baby to mouzzy too. I camped outside mouzzy fr almost half an hour, bcse nouvelle's princess is a mad dog! Omg, scare the hell out of me! Scary scary, rlly scary! :-) Aft knocking off, accompanied velle waited fr Sophia to come & then cabbed home! I feel so tired nw, rlly feel like turning in early :-(

God bless us.


My fav haagen dazs.


This is princess! Velle's siao gao!!


Joker + Ahgua of the day! Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment