Saturday, March 6, 2010

Enjoyable.

Enjoyable night.
It's my offday! Slept till 3pm noon with dearest, surprisingly he's awake earlier than me. Hehehe :-) He kept disturbing me, end up i wake up, he fell back aslp -.-" Arghhhh! Went to prepare myself & then Gy came to fetch dearest & i. Headed to Simlim square first to repair Gy's CPU. Aft that headed to bugis. I bought 3 tops in chiffon material, 1 pants & a flats in hot pink. I luv it ;-) Aft shopping, gy drove me to Chevrons to make payments fr my 18th birthday chalet. Soon be broke! Tao tia ~ Headed to bukit batok 2 head fr gongbao with Liling, Yunhan, Eewin. Of cse we didn't missed out our gossip session. WOOOOZ ~ Great time with my girls.

Alright, aft eating, they headed back themselves & the 4 of us headed to cineleisure fr our movie. I enjoyed tt movie alot. Mayb tt kind of movie jus suits me. Jolene too ;-) Everytime when we watch Jack neo's film, she will nvr sleep! Hahaha. The rest, not sure. Okay, aft movie, heart itchy, not tired yet, so called xiaohao baobei & went rounding. Weimin, Kevin, Weilong, Xiaohao & dno who. Headed to taman, & then back to dearest place. Wooooz. Damn tired, cleaned up & fell asleep. Dearest hugged me to slp agn. :-)


No need to introduce alrdy lah :P


Snap snap.

IN LUV WITH MY NEW SLIPPER :D


I'm in luv with Gy's new signal light, though its illegal.


Initially wanted to get this dress, but afraid dearest might not like.
End up i take pic, he say ok mah... -.-"


Jolene 90 Jolene 90.


My girls.


That middle finger is fr tt fucking bitch.


Twist twist, my precious onessss.

No comments:

Post a Comment