Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bad news, this week's wednesday dearest cnt book out.
Aft i've changed to this blogskin, i rlly hav the mood & urge to update my blog. Hehehe! (Y) But hopefully people won't say tt i copied "Rowell"'s blogskin bcse i don't even knw her & this blogskin was made by my friend -.-" Alright, back to the main topic. Cabbed to work this afternoon. Was expecting guozhong to pack chicken drumstick rice to mouzzy, but received a call from him saying tt chicken drumstick no more :-( Siannnnn 1/2. Ordered mee rebus instead. Thanks Guozhong fr accompanying me all the way these few days.

Met up with nouvelle when she knocked off frm work. Congrats jiajia fr her success in hunting fr jobs! She'll be working near us frm today onwards ;-) Eldersis & Zhiyi came dwn at arnd 7pm plus. Followed by Jolene & Guiyong, hehehe! They're so steady, asked them to bring baby come let me see, they rlly bring! (Y) Met up with my beloved Aliciasim too. Oops, but i don't knw why i feel sharp pain in my eye. Mayb because i saw something tt's vry eyesore :-P And now, i feel lik vomitting alrdy. Urghhhh~ Don't feel like taking off tmr :-'( Shall decide later..

I luv you, my dearest, muackz!

No comments:

Post a Comment