Thursday, March 18, 2010

Imperviousness.
I rlly dno why some people just can't stop throwing their own face. Lmaorofl. Whenever i asked dearest to join me for relatives'/cousins' birthday party/wedding dinner, he'll be reluctant to go as he feels vry shy. But today, i heard a story of a girl who insist on going to her boyf's relatives' wedding dinner when there are only a certain number of seats which fits perfectly fr her boyf's family members. And yet, she don't mind being tt extra one. Woah! I feel like touching her skin nw & compare if her skin is thicker than an elephant or even a rhinoceros. Rollonfloorlaughing!! Lucky my boyfriend doesn't act like one kind. If not, i rlly dno where to place my face. Evilgrins* Alright, i'm looking forward to tomorrow, because i finally can see my dearest! & also outing, outing, outing! Wooooz. Go go go aleh aleh aleh, go go go aleh aleh aleh , go lah go lah. Go complain lahhhhh. Complain queeen. Stupid brainless bitch :-P I'm afraid i might kena sack. LOL!

Weekend is always, luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment