Wednesday, March 3, 2010

secrets

Secrets.
I was fking late for work today. Hahaha! Mayb i slept too late last night? Hmm, 1 hour to prepare myself & left home with half-dry hair. Cabbed to work & then bought the hot & spicy fries fr my breakfast/lunch. Hohoho :-D Met the "bebe top buyer" at arnd 2pm plus in shop. Hopefully it fits well on her ;-) Aft work, waited fr dearest to book out, outside his camp. Thanks Jolene fr accompanying me talk on the phone. We always gossip non stop ;-)

Went back to dearest's place & then waited fr him to prepare & slacked fr awhile. Headed to yewtee point to hav prata, mutton soup & meehoon goreng! (Y) Aft tt , cabbed to Enoch's place to visit him :-D I slept on dearest's shoulder on the way there. Shiokness! Arnd 10pm ++ headed home by cab :-D gonna share some of my childhood pics!!


Dearest.











No comments:

Post a Comment