Thursday, April 1, 2010

Luv at first sight.

Luv at first sight.
Luv at first sight, my favourite line.
Happy april fool ! I've only fooled 2 person who's online last night. Whywhy ai & Joohong. Lololol. Dearest failed to fool me last night bcse jiajia alrdy reminded me it was Aprils fool ! Hehehe. Actually i hav nothing much to blog about today because it's just another day to me. Everyday's a routine, but today's different! Hehehe (Y) I'm overjoyed, delighted, contented, blissful, satisfied. Any words tt u can describe i'm happy. Hahaha. Yunhan, Liling, Lioky & Whywhy knws why. Oops, i knw it's abit too exaggerating! Hahaha. Anw, these 4 pretty ladies came dwn to accompany me when i'm working. Earlier on, it was my dear jiajia & shermin ;-) Thanks all.

I bought a new sweater frm cottons on! Floral sweater as usual (Y) Hanhan bought the same as me ;-) Yy bought a denim vest & Liling bought some basics? (nt sure if she got buy) Anw, knocked off, headed to dearest's place. Immediately charge my phone & KO straight. Dearest went out 5 mins aft i fell asleep. He went to yewtee point to get medicine fr his mum, & also bought my dinner without me asking him to. He always take care of my 3 meals. Thats why i'm rly in need of dieting! :-( Arghhhh. Woke up & hav my dinner with dearest. Glad tt his mum is recovering aft 2 days resting at home.

Headed over to granny's place to visit mummy. She've nt been coming home fr the past 3 days. So dad asked me to go over. Also hope she's recovering well. Not to mention why. Guiyong & Jolene came over to fetch us, by lorry. We then headed to Jurong port to collect dearest's pink dolphin. Hell damn heavy!! Ohmygod. Imagine 2 guys moving the bike frm floor, up to the lorry. Can't imagine. I feel like laughing upon recalling guiyong's cramp face jus nw. Hehe! But anw, stil needa thanks him fr helping dearest. Next, headed to gombak left his bike thr fr guiyong's mechanic & headed over to meet up with xhao & co. Sunshine place to chill out fr awhile & then guiyong sent me home as i was feeling damn tired alrdy.

I'm blessed! Imma happy girl, ya' knw ya' knw! :-)

EGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment