Tuesday, April 27, 2010

不完美

不完美

illuzion night with my beloveds.
Headed to work late. My dear friends came to keep me accompanied. Guozhong, Yunhan & Shermin. ^.^ Jiajia came over fr a stick too, as she's also working at lot1. Anw, aft work, headed to westmall to meet up with Alicia. Chanced upon Bagek there.. Waited fr joslyn to cab over to fetch us & off we head to bugis. Bought a new heels & am so happy! I spent too much on heels nwadays. Jialat. Alright, aft bugis, illuzion night with cindy, alicia, joslyn, yingying. Yy ai came over too, with eldersis. Drink, drank, drunk. They all drank martell, while i drink the whole jug alone. Woooz! Cabbed back home with eldersis aftermath.

Choices have consequences.


My dear hanhan.


Shermin toh :P


& my parrot, ting.


The heels i bought.


My precious ai.

No comments:

Post a Comment