Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kickass

Carefree life.Edited post.

Finally have the time to update this rotting blog of mine, didn't hav the time to do so, as i've mentioned previously, tt i'm trying my best to enjoy life to the fullest everyday. Every single day reaching home late, till dad & mum worrys. Okay! I promised to be a gd girl today.. Anw, yes it's my offday. Hmmm, there's many friends i need to thank & wna let u guys knw that you've been great. Thanks fr all the efforts, cse its greatly appreciated. I knw what i'm doing & i'll do it right.


The joker Yuanqing who made me laugh like mad!


Mouzzy slipper spoiled the 1st time i wore,
so i bought a new leopard prints flats. Luvin it!

Geylang's steamboat w Alicia & Yy.



And for yesterday night, Kickass was awesome I swear! If I can, I would watch the second time. Damn fucking hilarious. Yy ai forced me to go cine watch with her even when I'm having my monthly cramps! Inhuman man!! Lololol. But she saved me fr the whole day, cse of the painkiller. Hehehe!! :-) anw, I didn't regret. Cse it's damn worthy! 9/10 rated.


& Thanks puye guozhong fr always putting an effort to make me laugh!
:)
Huiping, you shld cherish him well :P


In his working uniform. Hahaha!


This little strawberry made my day.


Aft 1 whole week, I finally received 1 text frm him. Reading it makes me wna cry but I told myself before I won't cry fr someone who doesn't knw hw to treat me well. I won't be soft hearted this time. Friends still. Take care luv. This is gna be the last time.

1st message, 2nd message, 3rd message, 4th message.. If he goes on continue sending me messages, I rly will burst into tears. Sigh.. But it's too late. Everything is too late by nw. Sorry but I knw u will nvr change.


New teddies to acc me slp :)



- via iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment