Saturday, April 3, 2010

Distracted, disturbance.

Distracted, disturbance.
Over the rainbow, so high.
Okay! Few people's distracting me frm blogging. That's why i took sucha long time. Anw, today's programme, lousy! Except shopping :-P Woke up quite late today, there's a reason behind it. Lololol. Quickly prepared myself & meet up with Jolene oh! Headed to bugis fr our shopping spree. Hehehe. I'm happy today bcse it's also the first time i bought so many things frm there. (Y) Nowadays, whole street seemed to be filled with floral tops! -.-" I think people will start buying those.. So i shall change my likings man!! Hate it. But no choice, i don't like to be similar.

Bought 1 floral top, 1 floral dress, 2 pants, 4 pretty undergarments & a bermudas fr dearest. I spent quite alot, but jolene spent more i guess? Lololol. My gastric gave me problem, halfway through shopping! Urghhh. Its killing me man. So crowded at bugis today! Damn irritated & i hate squeezing with ppl. Guiyong & dearest came to fetch us aft we finished our shopping. Headed to bukit gombak fr Gongbao & then met up with Lioky & co; @ gombak carpark. Guiyong's mechanic repairing Enoch's car :P Aft tt, Guiyong sent dearest & i back to dearest's place. Watched " Auntie Lucy " DVD & then headed home at arnd 11plus. That should be all. Hate to go to work tmrw :-(


Jolene oh minghui ;-)


@ Bugis.


Jgws.



Jolene! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment