Monday, April 26, 2010

Unworthy.

Unworthy.
I'm back with all the pictures. Whywhy ai finally sent it to me. Heihei (^.^) Currently waiting fr Yingying's. Didn't hav enough time to update blog yesterday.. But still i'm with the same cliques. He came to look fr me, asked me to trim his brows fr him. Worked in the morning, homed & then went to Holland V with Alicia & Yingying. Supposed to go to Dempsey with 'em. But Ben & Jerry closed! So back to holland V. Swensens fr supper & then slacked the day away. Bloated like fk. Headed to King alberts' park to chill & chit chat. At arnd 3 am plus, headed home. Dead beat! Tired tired tired. My eyebags are darkening! Sucks.

illuzion night.


Chanced upon Junlong.


_l_


My dearest chu.


Tingting, Jos, Me & Yy.


Same 4some. But tingting very hiong, pak logo want hor! Hahaha.


Me, yingying & tingting.


Yh & me.


R e e a e.


MY dearest ai agn.

@ swensens.

I have so many things to do. Re-dye my hair roots, cut away those split ends, shopping, manicure, pedicure (but i broke 2 nails) Sighhh. Waiting fr payday, but i haven't been a good girl these few weeks cse i kept pontent :-( So, cash also nt alot. Sian!

No comments:

Post a Comment