Saturday, April 17, 2010

mistakes are lessons.

Mistakes are lessons.
Mistakes are lesson learnt. The only person who never makes mistakes is the person who never does anything. But, try not to make the same mistakes today that you made yesterday.. Okay, enough of mistakes.. Sounds like i made mistake. Lol. Ever since yy ai started her new job, she doesn't hav much time fr me alrd. Sigh, life is so bored without her.

Things between me & him are turning sour.. I don't knw why i'm feeling this way, but i am. I start to hate the feeling of being tied dwn. Start to hate receiving phone calls as if he's checking on me. If in a relationship, thr isn't a basic trust, it isn't called a r/s. I'm sure everyone agrees. Although i knw he cares & worry, but that's nt a right way. I hate it when he calls my friend when he can't find me. I hate him lying to me. I hate many many things.


Overdue pictures agn. Eldersis & i.


(ningjie, u scared what?) LOL!

Ning & i preparing the cake tt sweet cindy bought! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment