Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Deep down my heart.

Deep down my heart.
Monday, supposed to work full shift but lioky took over me again. Really very thankful. Anyway, woke up at around 2pm this aftnoon. Prepared myself & headed town to meet up with Yy ai. Okay, it's been so damn long since i last went shopping. & I feel so overjoyed today cse i finally found my velvet black wedge! Yay. It's like so damn cool & nice luhhhhh! (Y) As usual, stocked up my undergarments, and also bought a gray bandage skirt. Okay, & lastly i hav to announce i'm broke. Aww~ Sucks so much. This month hav to eat grass alrd, kept on avoiding him, til i kept on ponten work. Jialat~ Movie with Yy ai @ cine, " Bounty hunter " And then to Mr bean.

My mood was spoiled halfway through shopping. I brought a heavy heart through out, after hearing some unpleasant stuffs. Although my heart was brokened, but i stil feel this time round i should stay strong! Once i'm soft hearted, i know we'll surely encounter the same problem again in future. I rly don't feel like typing out how i feel here.. But i rly hav no one to talk to. I don't knw hw & where to start. Maybe its time to let go, it's really time to do so.. I won't deny that i'm still angry over his lies. I am, thats why i post those pictures on purpose. This way, it'll be easier fr him to let go. Cause i never want to salvage that relationship anymore. Mayb few years down the road, we met each other, we can stil be friends..


I broke my fingernail. God damn it.


Far east wanton noodles, graffitti cafe! (Y)


Yy ai.

@ Mr bean.

This is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment