Monday, April 5, 2010

Tainted luv.

Tainted luv.All the joys in life, gone..
Realised i haven't been blogging these few days.. My blog is rotting soon if i continue to leave it like that. Hahaha. Anw, just a rough update fr yesterday & today. Headed to work by train, late fr work as usual. Lioky, Ning were at mouzzy too. As well as Enoch. Sales wasn't gd fr me cse i didn't even feel like coming dwn of the chair the moment my butt sticks onto it. Heihei. Aft work, dearest sent me to Batok to meet up with Aliciasim & Yingying. & Off we head, to timah fr steamboat. Next, home. Boring & tired.

Today, as usual ~ Monday blues! -.-" Damn bored. Crystal, Josy & Bf, Jennifer & Aunties uncle came over to pray ah ma. I was rushing alrdy, didn't rly hav the chance to talk to anyone. Reached workplace only at 1pm when i hav to open the shop at 11am. Lololol. 2 hours only, no difference lah hor? Whole day only 2 sales. Pathetic. But thanks Shermin, Velle, Lioky, Enoch & Dearest fr keeping me accompanied. He spoiled my mood today, my blood is boiling nw. No point saying so much, i need some space to breathe as well. Leave. I realised my blog's getting more & more bored as compared to the ones which in the past 3 -6 months. Hehehe!

Goodnight readers, will come back with interesting posts! :-)

Everyday, just light make ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment