Friday, April 23, 2010

Games & rules.

Games & rules.

I'm like having good food everyday, it's rly rly sinful. Sigh :'-( Ever since we broke off, i ate as much as i could. Lol, sounds very depressed. Okay lah. Its my offday today, decided to meet Xiaobee aiai @ lot1. Need to apologise to him because he waited fr me fr almost 3 damn hours? Hahaha. Accompanied him to pastamania fr his lunch & then slacked.. Went home, met up with yy ai at around 10pm. Holland V. Haggen dazs was the first stop. Second, swensens. Sinful, rly sinful. My diet plan should start tmrw. I don't care! I don't wna gain weight cse i rly put in alot effort in slimming dwn. LOL! Supposed to meet Auby sim, but ended up meeting her tmrw instead. That should be all. I won't neglect my blog, i swear :-P


Bee aiai so hungry. I take pic, he also dno. LOL!


Chocolate fondue!
16 mini scoops, strawberries, cookies, cakes almost causes my stomach to burst!


Mmmmm.. Yummy!

Pictures time!!
Haggen dazs.


Hahaha! This picture made me laugh fr few hrs.
Even until now..
LOL! WHAT'S WITH THAT STEAM FACE?!


Yy ai.

Swensens!


Fav fingerfood.


Calamari rings.
Didn't hav the chance to take pic of salmon baked rice.
A hungry ghost just ate it all, the moment being served. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment