Monday, April 19, 2010

History repeats.

History repeats.

Dearest parrot, Lioky took over my shift fr today. Luv her ttm! (Y) Not in the mood fr work these few days due to personal problems.. Have been spending these few days with my beloved Auby sim. ChuYy is also my best company. Anyway, i've been trying my best to enjoy life to the fullest these few days, or rather these few weeks. Mayb as time pass, it'll heal all the wound.. I'm not afraid of falling dwn. Actually nothing much fr me to update too. Everyday's like a routine. Today, headed to Xuefen's grandfather's funeral too at arnd 8pm plus. Aft tt, met up with Yy fr supper. Back home, my blog is like rotting. I knw, but just don't feel like stating dwn my whereabouts.

Hope my readers understand! :)


No signboard @ geylang.


Auby sim.


Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment