Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2nd celebration.

2nd celebration.
Its my offday. Woke up, prepared myself & waited fr Aunt to come fetch eldersis & i. Headed over to youngersis' sch to fetch her & then headed to Mandai columbarium. Praying session lasted fr hours. Hot & cold. Arnd 7pm ++ headed over to happy saloon with Eldersis to wash our hair. Then dined at Sakae sushi. Met up with Yy ai, Velle sis, Sb. Alicia, Joslyn & ning came over to meet us aftmath. Cabbed to Bugis. Waited fr lioky, yiting, Valerie & Yingying to reach. Steamboat session! Cindy came over to join us with jason & also brought a cake with her :-) Birthday song.. steamboat & then sua tiew. Cine kbox was next. Drink, drank, drama. Thanks to our dancer Yiting, Sohboon & Valerie. Hahaha! Headed home with Joslyn & Valerie. Enjoyed myself & also looking forward fr the next gathering session.

Ning & me.
(illuz night)
Yy ai & me.

My girls.

Kbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment