Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eldersis advance birthday cele.

Eldersis advanced bday.
Sorry fr the lack of updates, readers. Was quite busy recently with my personal stuffs thus i've neglected my blog unknowingly. Woke up wanting to go to the salon to redye my hair roots but i got lazy aft preparing. So met up with jgws, xiaobee & guozhong fr early lunch @ lot1. Aft eating, headed over to Peiqi's place fr mahjong session. Lose 3bucks only. But happy cse its been so long since i last touched mahjong! Hahaha. Hand abit itchy! Alright, i promised to bring back many interesting pictures! Here you go ~


First i received my nuffnang moolahs.


Before gng to illuz.


Yingying ;-)


Ning darling.


Devil & Angel.


Ning & me busy preparing the candles. See? She keep talking non stop.
Gek ko kena snap shot mouth open! Hahah.


In the store, Cindy :-)


Jos siaocb.


I broke my precious nails on that day. Damn !


Aft buying cake @ holland, liling :-)


Xinyi took these pics fr us.
Okay lah, its' cindy! :-) Hehe


Cindynahxy!


Group picture 1.
Yy, sohboon, ning, ying, liok, cindy, me, eldersis, alicia, jolene, liling, valerie, joslyn.



2nd picture.
Alicia force us all to pak 21 logo :-(


I taught jolene a new way to take pic w/o looking ugly.
Use phone cover mouth! Hahaha.
So when ur mouth cramp, nobody sees! HAHAHA!


See? Liling take picture with me so happy!


Cindynahxinyi agn :-0


Walau eh! Snapshot, i laugh till mouth nvr close!


Here comes that erxin gui~ Lim soh boon. Hahaha.


This angle better.


Valerie scal.
This girl gu gu ji bai come out one, rare!


& No matter what, she's always thr fr me. Chu yy!


My face jitao cmi.


Forever under my care, jolene oh baby.


Liling, Alicia, Jolene & i.

Celebrated eldersis' advanced birthday @ illuz. Overall, it wasn't quite a happening one. Just normal gathering with all my girls. It's been so long~ Hehehe. Some left early as usual & the rest till dusk. 5am sis & i reached home. Tired, dead beat. & The best part was, next morning which is today, i worked morning shift. Aww~

No comments:

Post a Comment