Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hard to resist.

Hard to resist.
I don't owe anyone any explainations.
Today's just another boring day. A very bad start, a very bad tuesday. I don't like :-( Anw, afternoon shift fr today. Prepared myself only at 3pm when i'm working at 4pm! Hahaha. I luv Yy ai like everyday (L) Hehehe, she came dwn to accompany me agn. Luv her to the max. :-) Slacked all the way.. Jh came dwn to meet wen. Yiting, Tiger & Kangwei came dwn. Velle too. Followed by Jgws, Lioky & Enoch. Headed to farmart to eat aft i knocked off, with Lioky, Enoch, Velle, Eldersis & Zhiyi. Chanced upon Ah hui & co; there.

Eldersis drove us girls, while Enoch drove them guys.. Next destination was to Railway mall's Coffee beans. & Then back home. That shld be all. I don't like ppl who spoil my mood. & Last but nt least, wna thank Aliciasimyumei fr always giving me her support no matter what i do/say. Muackz. (k)


Boo boo couple :P

No comments:

Post a Comment