Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blast.

Ice Blast.

illuzion & fly.
Yesterday night was a blast. I reached home only at 6am or 7am in the morning. Couldn't remember. It's been sucha long time since i last enjoyed myself till dusk! Luv all my girls fr keeping me accompanied whenever i'm feeling dwn. illuzion & fly, was a blast blast blast. Though i didn't really enjoyed myself @ fly due to some reasons. Okay! Let the pictures do the talking then..


R e e a e .


Tingting.


Siaocb, j o s l y n.


Sohboon was so " feng sao " last night.


All time favourite girl, Auby sim.


F o r e v e r.


Alicia just snapshot hw bored i was, at fly. Jacq behind me ;-)


Me, Yingying & Tingting.


Yy, Sohboon, Tingting, Eldersis, Jacq, Alicia.
Me, Joslyn, Yingying.

More pictures to upload, waiting fr my beloved ai to send me :-) She's definitely slping like a dead log nw at home bcse she slept at 7am this morning & woke up at 8am! Power!! It's my offday agn today. I realised i'm becoming more & more like Renee tan! Ponten non stop. Not in the mood to work :-( Sigh.

Will upload more pictures when i received all the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment