Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Be satisfied

Be satisfied.

Relationship is something we can't see, but feel. If you're yet ready to be commited, then never give others your promises. If you think that your friends are more important, then never start a relationship, because quarrels always occurs. I won't say that my love life now is really blooming, because everyone encounters different problems in relationships. There's nothing such as a very smooth & fruitful relationship from the start. If you have such relationship, then it's really a big problem. Examples that causes disputes or disagreements are, both parties having different mindset, and both with stubborn character. Maybe what Aloy said was right, relationship is about taking & giving.

Sometimes I really wonder why guys are so shameless/brainless. They do things without using their brain and then start regretting in the end. Why must they cling onto other women despite of having a girlfriend already? And why must we girls face the same problem over and over again? Some are worse, they don't even feel remorseful for the hurts they've caused or done. Some were given chance, and promised to change ever since. But as time passes, the same character appear again. " Cherish what you have now, before its gone. Course when it's really gone, it'll never come back " See? How bitchy can a guy be?

Don't do what you don't want others to do to you. For karma always befall. Pondering why some woman too, can't behave themselves properly despite knowing that this or that particular guy is already attached. They simply don't know the exact definition of the word " shameless " They don't know how to love & respect themselves. Some girls are born natural unprincipled, simply bugging guys who're attached or maybe are they too sexually aroused. Generally, what matters to most girls is the impression of others towards them, but some vicious woman doesn't care much about that.

To be fair, we can't always blame onto the female party for everything. It always take two hands to clap. If the guys ain't flirty, things would never result like that. Sometimes I really feel sorry for people who encounter this " third-party problem " in a relationship. Because I was once a victim too, I know how it feels. How it feels to accept the fact that your partner really betray you. The hurt caused, will always remain in the heart. No matter how time took over, it still feels so painful. Especially when the third party was once your friend. If I were to choose again, If I have the courage to choose, I'd rather choose to be with my circle of girlfriends, instead of being attached. But sometimes when you're really commited, it's hard to abandon. Sigh. We have no choice, but to be satisfied with what we have.

I'm wronged once, i'm never gonna be wrong again. It really hurts when you have to force yourself, forgiving someone you love who betrays your trust. It hurts more than thousands of needles prickling your skin.

The reason of blogging about this topic, ain't because me myself encounter such problems again.

All the seeds that I had sown, had turned to hives. Each raindrop that falls, Now feels like acid burning my skin. Each bird that calls, Every moment I would feel placid. But no matter what, I won't cry for you. I won't die for you, anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment