Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Overdues.

5th Sep.
Headed over to Boyf's place. Met up with Sis & Zhiyi @ Lot1 and headed to Timah. Went to the sex shop to choose Ah wen's birthday present. We indeed had a very hard time. After buying her present, we went to Yewtee point, Emicakes to buy chocolate fudge cake. It's creamless & I bet everyone had a great time eating the cake. Haha! Headed to lot1 to meet up with Lioky, Yiting, Ningjie, Waiwai and Elder sis to give Wen her birthday surprise @ 9pm+. Velle didn't joined us as she's busy working. It's been quite some time since we met, & I missed her definitely :-D A very special presents we gave indeed. And it was Me & Velle's idea. Hahaha! 145 to eat Bbq chicken wings, Night, Wen's place for majong till dust.


Her present very special hor? 20 different types of condoms.


Chocolate fudge cake from Emicakes. & Aiseh! Open present le confirm happy lor.


We sing birthday song, She steb shy only lar.


Her wish is, hope can use the 20 over condoms before her birthday ends! Hiakhiak.


Sia lah~ Cut cake like serious only..


But seems like she's having a hard time cutting the cake huh?


Ningjie said she's not satisfied with her birthday celebration this year, so she took ah wen's birthday as her birthday celebration. LOL!


Who so no taste buy this box? Confirm not me lar. Hahaha.


6th Sep.
Slept till 4plus. Headed to payar lebar for prawn noodles. Shopped for awhile, nothing caught my eye. Went to bugis, and I bought a tank top. After bugis, headed home as I was tired wearing heels the whole day. Rested for awhile, cleaned up, headed to Timah for supper. Met tiger, yiting, huocai & Weekhong coincidentally. Haha, fated lar! After eating, went to 160 to meet up with Aunty Maggie , Papa Y, Simon, and Tokyo. As usual, beer till dust! I'm dead beat..

7th Sep.
Akl called again. Usual gossip. Don't think I should say anything here lar, but hope some people have their limits and please have some por when doing things lar. Slept all the way while dear's out to buy his stuffs. He came back to fetch me when I finished preparing. So sweet of him to pack some finger food for me first as we're waiting for everyone to reach to have dinner together. Met up with my girls @ cck park. Had Bbq stingray, Gongbao chicken, Cereal prawns, Veges (not for me), Hot-plate tofu and lala. I forgotten all the dishes, but it's Wen's treat for us :-) Bloated! Headed back to boyf's place, fell asleep. Mid, went to Aunt's place for majong with Huifen & elder sis. Elson & Boyf came over too :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment