Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Forever

Forever.
We had a big tiff last night & I just can't make myself go to sleep. I felt that my whole body was burning, boiling! Lucky the two ZS accompanied me talked on the phone, if not I guess I'd went haywire. Anyway, met up with Mr.Goh for breakfast this morning immediately after I hang up the phone with the two ZS. After breakfast, back to his place, KO till 5pm.
Prepared & went to Teckwhye before it starts to pour. Met up with ai @ 143 for Bak kut teh. We had a long chat & gossips after eating. She packed food back for her mum while Mr.Goh & I headed to lot1 to meet up with Elder sis, Zhiyi & Elson. Slacked all the way at lot1 with 'em. 10pm, farm mart for gong gong. And then went to Cine for our movie "Gamer"

Reached Cine, chanced upon Jolene, Yunhan, Liling & Guiyong. So we joined them for a drink at Gloria jeans cafe. Clock strucked 11.20pm, went to collect our tickets & then movie. Not very nice afterall. As expected, I fell asleep in the middle of the show. Gags! Mr.Goh sent me home aftermath.


Yunhan designed this, & she forced me to say very nice :-(


& Lastly a picture with 3 of my girls :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment