Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy birthday yy.

Happy birthday Yy ai.

Cabbed to lot1 to meet up with Wen in the morning to have our hair dyed. I chose obvious brown while she chose dull brown. Velle sis came over to accompany us for awhile too :-) But went off to meet Y bro afterwards. Waited for 3 hours before our hair is done. Went to buy breakfast for Mr.Goh. After eating, we fell asleep till 7pm. Quickly got myself prepared & headed to lot1 to meet up with Yy, Grace, Elder sis and Wen. On called Maxi cab. Let the pictures do the talking. I'm lazy :-(


Yy ai should thank her friend Yang for this!!


Ziying, smile so sweet want kau who ar?


Our birthday girl :-)


Her outfit for the night was wild! " Kiss me angle " Which angle you know? Look at this picture, you'll know. Haha.


Snap shot.


Auby beh giving ai her 9 secs. After that, ai went crazy! Lol.


(Right) Our hiao charbor Eileen joined us :-) & (Left) Yunhan got her retribution. But she keep act shy leh. Hai..


Ai have a very sweet Boyf. Brought balloons & flowers as a surprise :-) I'm sure everyone envy her, including me hor. Siao siao!


Birthday girl & Me.


Usual routine.






Group pictures :-)

I haven't received all the pictures taken on that night. But will upload once I've received :-) We managed to finish more than half of the dua pao. & I'm sure we all had an enjoyable night and it's also our first time seeing our Lim Sohboon drink, drank & drunk till so jialat. I survived even though I drank quite alot.

I understand that maybe some things might have changed. I might not feel comfortable with it. But I'm not gonna give a damn about it anymore. I don't like the fact that some people are just so fake. Let nature take its course then.

Mr.Goh came to fetch me with Weilong @ 3pm + We headed to Downtown East chalet for Darius full month chalet. Everyone have already left when we reached. Sat down & chit chatted till 5am plus before the sun rises. Went back to his place, but I couldn't sleep :-( Boyf went down to buy tiger again -.- He fell asleep after drinking. I only slept at 11am in the morning. Yawns!

No comments:

Post a Comment