Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nuisance

Suck A Nuisance.
Boyf came over to fetch me this morning. We headed for breakfast @ Yewtee point like finally. I missed turkey bacon set meal so much! :-D Satisfied. Went back to his place for my usual hobby. Today's especially different. Because Boyf & I actually woke up at 2pm. Yah, 2 hours earlier from the time we always wakes up. Lol.

Halfway through my preparations, Akl called. The usual gossips lor. But I really don't understand why sometimes some people are just so ridiculous lar. Sibeh lame lor, Nvm. I know Akl best :-D We don't care what's right or wrong, as long as we feel like doing, we'll just do it. Headed to Batok with Boyf to eat Gong bao. Weikeong was there. Wanted to meet Akl up, but didn't make it as she's still preparing when we've finished eating. Next time then..


After eating, went to lot1. Bought the latest tickets for " G-FORCE 3D " and then headed down to Mouzzy. Yayness! Fading leopard prints finally got shoooo off by me :-D I had my pedicure done, thanks to Mr.Goh :-) I spent a long time sitting at Citibella while waiting for my nails to be dry. Smoking break with Elson Oh & Hongming. Headed to Teckwhye aftermath as Elson Liu was alone. Had my favourite barbecue chicken wings & then left to lot1 to catch our movie. That's all for today. I'm dead beat & can't be bothered with childish peepos! Pui.

It's been so long since I last used vulgarities on people. And someone just screwd me up and spoil my mood. Damn it. Asshole. Find a hole and dig yourself in. If not, look into the mirror and give yourself a tight slap on your fucking face. You & your fucking thinking, and talking. Wah! -.-"

Boyf.

Boyf bought all these clips for me. I find them especially cute :-) Red, Blue, Hotpink, Pink and Yellow.

3 more days to lonely days..

Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules,
then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment