Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Candid.

Candid.
Bought breakfast (dim sum) over to Boyf's place. We both took a nap till 4pm. Boyf woke up to prepare first as he's gonna fetch Elson back to Tekong. I spent my own sweet time making up, ans watching the tv. Boyf headed to Tiger's place first to take his helmet & then came back to fetch me to lot1, he went to fetch Elson aftermath.

Met up with Yy ai. Slacked and chit chatted with Wen & Jos. Bad things always fall upon people around me, I don't know why. Including myself. Went to do manicure with Yy ai and I'm damn pissed off with the china manicurist. Fuck shit. First half of the day was totally alright, but everything falls apart on the later half. I really don't have the mood to elaborate what has happened. 302 for dinner with Boyf. He went back home then.

Yy ai & I slacked till wen knocked off. Monkey came to fetch wen & 3 of them went for supper. I cabbed to Tiger's place for Majong. Elder sis, Yiting, Me & Huocai. These few days my luck have been damn low! I mean l-o-w! Really low. Moodless. Cabbed back home with sis when the clock strucked 2.10am. Drink, drank, but never drunk. That's all.

5 more days to independant day..

At least be there to wipe away my tears,
if you're gonna make me cry..

I love my new heels. But I wore it once, only :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment