Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sick & tired

Sick & tired.

Mr.Goh came over for breakfast this morning @ 7am. Supposed to go sentosa with Mr.Goh & friends but we gave it a missed as we're tired. After breakfast, home sweet home. I couldn't sleep, so I packed the whole room. Fell asleep only at 9am plus. Woke up at 3pm, Mr.Goh's not around. He met Hm to take a look at his new car. I went to prepare myself & he reached home not long after.

We headed to lot1 to have our lunch. Didn't know what to eat, so dined at our convenience, Wang cafe. After eating, headed to keat hong motor shop & then to Pasir ris. I fell asleep on the way there. Tired ~ Gastric acted up on the way -.-" Met Elson, Hm, Ts & Gf at pasir ris park E. Their friend Hongxing was celebrating his birthday. Forgotton the barbecue pit no. After cutting cakes, we went off. Mr.Goh & I headed to Cine as we wanted to catch Midnight movie, but Phobia 2 tickets sold out. While the rest, we've almost watched all. So we went back.

To timah. Dined at the rail mall coffeebean for muffins & latte. Back to his place again, watched tv, conference with Auby beh, Bernice, Ah mao and Elder sis & then met up with Younger sis & cabbed home. Mr.Goh followed us all the way to clementi on his own transport. Funny right? Lol ~ Auby said she envy me, because I said, " I got the feeling of being woo-ed ! " Hahaha, She say she also want ley? Anyone wants to volunteer to woo Auby beh? Lololol.


Mr.Goh & Hm.


Hm's new car.


I promised to mosaic away the face! Lmao.


This is their friend Hongxing. & It's also his birthday tday.


Grp.


Goodnight ~

No comments:

Post a Comment