Thursday, September 3, 2009

Too little time

Too little time.


The usual routine, I don't think I have to elaborate yea? Woke up @ 4pm, prepared & headed to Teckwhye to pass Elson his jacket. Had our lunch at 145 as we're both lazy to find places to dine at. After eating, went to Tiger's place. Slacked & Majong. At around 11pm, Boyf & I left to Cineleisure to catch " The time traveller's wife " A very sweet & touching story :-) Worth watching, rate it 10/10. After movie, Had supper & then home sweet home. I want to watch Aliens in the Attic!


Plain make ups without fake eyelashes! :-(

Confirmation slip.
4 more days :-( Counting down. Can I stop the time at this very moment ?
When there's great love, there is miracle!
My horoscope :
A shift in mood and attitudes occours at this time that will continue to affect
you deeply for a few days. You may be emotionally sensitive now, but often it is difficult
for you to clearly express what you are feeling. Try not to take things that are said
or done too seriously as you may be hurt more
than any one intends for you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment