Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trying to hold on still.
Last night was disparate, I didn't la dian wei with buddy till the sun rises. Chatted with Auby beh till dust, instead. She've always got amusing ideas and even demanded me to be prepared by 6.30am ! Met up with her for breakfast @ Fajar mac. After eating, went back to her place. I couldn't sleep, so Mr.Goh came over to fetch me over to his place.

Not long after we reached, Mr.Goh's sis suggested to go Tampines Ikea. So we tagged along as we too, couldn't seemed to sleep. Had our lunch there while shopping. We spent long hours outside till evening~ Power right? After Ikea was Kaki bukit, to take a look at baby car sit. We passed by some sort of industrial park & came upon Soo Kee Jewellery 80% off ! But the sunny drizzle made me turned off. Sian 1/2. My eyelid were almost closing when we're on the way back & I fell asleep on Mr.Goh's lap.


Back to his place @ 4pm plus, only both of us went back. Peipei & her husb went to Yishun after dropping us down. Immediately KO after a stick of cigg & switching off my phone to silent mode. Woke up @ 9pm plus, received a call from Auby beh again. Hence, prepared myself & went down to lot1 to meet up with her for a short while. After she went off with Jos, Mr.Goh & I went over to 302 to meet up with Elson & Ahjohn. Ziying & Peipei were there with us too. Slacked, & Mr.Goh sent me home ;-)

Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it's better to leave them broken,
than trying to hurt yourself putting the pieces back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment