Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 years 10 months.

Portion of love.
(Happy 3 years 10monthsary)

Today, left home rather late. Even Valerie said it was unsual of me to leave home so late. Lol. Boyf came over to fetch me at around 4pm, and we headed ffor lunch @ Batok for Gongbao. After eating, packed food for Elder sis & Zhiyi and we headed to Huocai's place. He've got a new nickname called, Xiaozhu. Cool right? Hahaha! Majong with Elder sis, Yiting and Xiaozhu.

After 1 pok exactly, we all left his place as Yiting was rushing to get her flats from Bishan M)phosis. We went on separate ways. Hence, Boyf & I headed to lot1 to accompany Wen for awhile before she knocked off. Went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. After eating, had a stick with wen & waited for her to knock off. Boyf & I headed back to his place.

Watched American Next Top Model, played with Baby darius when he's changing diapers.. On the way back home, we passed by 160. Saw Aunty maggie sitting with Big han, Fei lou & Lao pa. So we went down to sit & chit-chat for awhile. Boyf sent me home aftermath. I'm dead beat. Overdues pictures I've uploaded :-) Enjoy. So looking forward to Yy ai's birthday this coming saturday. As well as Baby Darius' full month chalet.

Pictures taken at Sakae sushi.



Not all pictures of the food we ordered though..



My precious.


My friend is selling this perfume, each at $49.90. Email me if anyone's interested :-)


I simply love this pink bling watch.


As well as these 2 bling bling rings.


Should I get any of these?

Pictures taken @ Swensens yesterday :

Choco fondue.



He've got his ways with camera. Lol.

I'll find a million ways to run away if you ever tryna be unfaithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment