Friday, September 18, 2009

You've got it all.

You've got it all.

Hello readers! I'm back to do a short update. Chatted with Auby beh & Buddy till the sun rises again, and then Mr.Goh came over to fetch me. I really hate insomnia, I don't know why it kepts knocking onto my door man! Went to Yewtee point to have Longjohns' for breakfast. Everything went as usual, but an unusual thing happened. That manager of Longjohns' gave a fuck face & spoiled our mood early in the morning. Wtf, stupid philipino.

After eating, KO at his place till 5pm. But today, I didn't rushed him to prepare to go out. He must've felt weird. Hehehe. Because I was waiting to watch Fann wong & Christopher Lee's wedding show. Before that, we went to Yewtee point to have dinner first. Slacked whole day at his place. After watching, we fell asleep again. I don't know why I can slp so much at his place. Hehe!

Midnight, Elder sis jio kbox. So Mr.Goh & I met them (Joys, Jennifer & elder sis) at Clementi Kbox. Before going up, we had Mcdonalds first. That's the reason why I'm gaining weight recently, I really eat alot alot. Gags! :-( But it's not time for diet yet! Anyway, I'm lucky that I actually fell asleep aft I reached home at 3am. Reason behind it, I drank tiger again. Wondering why must I drink before I can really fall asleep :-( But also sleep for a short while. Sian.

Ning is getting crystals for me :-) Yay! Blings blings!


& I forgotten to upload this picture :-) Sweet right? It's Auby beh's little corner in her room.


Naked nails finally got its blings.

No comments:

Post a Comment