Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bury the hatchet.

Bury the hatchet

Congrats~ Anqi finally fell asleep last night! Read carefully, at night! Hahaha. I'm overjoyed that I can actually fall asleep last night. But someone woke me up just after 1 hour of sleep I had. Guess who's that person? Auby beh! Ohmg~ After her call, I can't fall asleep anymore :-( So I chatted with her all the way till dust. Mr.Goh called in, & we 3 chatted too till the sun rises. If I'm not wrong lar, forgotten.

Prepared myself as Mr.Goh is coming over for breakfast. But sadly, the dim sum shop is closed for today. Hence, we went to King Alberts Park for Mcdonalds. As usual, My ex love Mcgriddles. After eating, went back to his place & fell asleep. 11am plus, woke up & prepared myself. Headed to Hong kah town council with Mr.Goh to pay for his fine. Darling called, so we accompanied her to Sakae Sushi after we finished eating at 302. In between, Mr.Goh went to have his hair cut. Now, nice & neat :-) I'm lovin it.

Darling passed me the blings & nail polish ;-) Slacked for awhile, headed back to Mr.Goh's place & KO till 10pm. Woke up, prepared ourselves & he sent me to wen's place for majong. Mood totally spoiled afterwards. Mr.Goh came to fetch me when it ends, & I have a sudden thought of those bad memories. I suddenly felt so down. Sian 1/2.

Sometimes, I really hate him alot.


Thanks Nj darl.

No comments:

Post a Comment