Saturday, September 26, 2009

Karma.

Karma.

24th Sep.
Breakfast with Mr.Goh. Supposed to have breakfast @ Bukit timah market, but when he reached, it've alrdy started to pour heavily. So, no choice. Back to his place, and KO till 7pm. Prepared myself quickly & watched Fann Wong & Christopher Lee's show. Sieh bored~ After watching, we both headed to Cine for Phobia2.

The sound effect bao jia~


But I still prefer the ending part, so funny.

The movie last for 2 hours plus. Indeed a very long one. Missed the chance of meeting Auby beh course when I just finished watching, she've just left Cine with Lanying. After movie, Mr.Goh & I headed to 302 to meet up with Jolene. A very kiddy matter happened! Hahahaha. But I like to see show lar. Yunhan never protect me lor, hai :-( Break her promise.. Sad!

Packed food for Elder sis & Zhiyi. Woodlands for a stroll, back home. Slept at 3am, Weilong woke Mr.Goh & I up at fucking 5am! &I couldn't go back to sleep anymore :-( Hai.

25th Sep.
Slacked till 7am. Mr.Goh & I headed to Bukit timah Market for breakfast. I realised I've been having big appetite nowadays, cannot continue like that.. After eating, back to his place again. Can't sleep, was texting with Ckx. Time passes very slowly when I'm still awake. Mr.Goh was already sleeping very soundly. So I went out of his room, to play with Baby Darius :-) Took videos of him too. But no time to upload alrdy. Will upload sooon..

After playing with Darius, went to woke Mr.Goh up to accompany me for shopping as I really can't seemed to fall asleep. Surprisingly, he really woke up for me despite of his tiredness. Woohoo~ Book tickets online & headed to Cine straight after we prepared. Caught "Accident" this time round. But I don't know why everytime when I enter the cinema, I got the kick to sleep liao. Though it's only 20mins of show that I've missed, Mr.Goh never failed to repeat the whole storey to me :-)

After movie, back to his place. KO till 1am plus. Hopefully I can fall asleep tonight :-( Praying hard.

No time for bitch & bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment