Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nothing but a sex slave

Nothing but a sex slave.

Chatted with Akl till the sun rises from yesterday mid, like again. Mr.Goh came over for Dimsum for breakfast & then went back to his place. Surprisingly, we only slept for few hours. 12pm, to Yewtee point for lunch, chanced upon alien there. After eating, went back to his place to prepare & then headed to lot1 to meet up with Jos & Wen.

Slacked for awhile & Catched up with 'em. Wonders where the hell is my ai ?! Hmmm, evening came.. Headed to Bukit panjang for dinner with cousins. Mr.Goh & I, Elder sis, Zhiyi, Jude, Jennifer & Bf, Crystal and Huifen. Saw Brendon kok there. Expected, was bloated after eating just afew mouthful.

After eating, back to Mr.Goh's place to watch Fann wong & Christopher Lee's wedding show. But I missed out the front part for half an hour :-( Valerie still call & disturb me from my show. Lol. Supposed to meet up with Akl @ Lot1 but I have a sudden stomachache. So gave it a missed. After 9pm show, KO till 12am. Mr.Goh sent me back home & my stupid gastric is acting up again. That's all.

I took hours to do this. But outcome also not very nice, hai.
Ah jos siaocb & ME.
Lala, 2 sets.
Stingray.
Big head prawn 2 sets. Power this one! Very fleshy~
Eee, I don't like this plate of tofu.
I got a sudden crave for this, below :-(


Cannot talk too much liao, sleeping kick come liao. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment