Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hilarious joke of the day

Hilarious joke of the day.

Met up with Mr.Goh for breakfast this morning. Before that, went over to meet Yy ai to pass her shades to her as it's already been with me for quite long. Lololol~ After dropping by, went to lot1 for Long johns' turkey bacon. After eating, back to his place to play with Baby Darius again :-) Hehehe. This time round, I brought him into our room & play with him :-D He's so cute, full of funny expression.


Put him on my lap :-)


He lie down till so song, drink milk.


Finally got my plain nails done with blings polishes & crystals.


Mr.Goh & I.

&Lastly, A video of Darius :-)





Mr.Goh & I slept from 12pm to 10pm !! Wasted another day away :(

A pity the love can never be as strong anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment