Monday, September 14, 2009

Another half.

Another half.

13th Aug, Sunday.
Mr.Goh went to pack food for me & himself while I rest at home. I don't like the feeling after drinking, it totally sucks to the core. Ass! Felt so dry in my throat whole day long. Caught " Aliens in the attic " at Cine during midnight. The movie was hilarious, seriously. After our movie, headed to Bukit timah for supper. I had mutton chop while Mr.Goh had Nasi pataya. Home aftermath. But couldn't sleep. Boyf & I went downstairs to buy tiger again. Stalked at his elder sis' room till the sun rises. I fed Baby darius 2 times :-) Hehehe! So cute. Fell asleep only at 7am plus. Ouh~ Eyebags coming :-(

14th Aug, Monday.
Boyf & I headed to Yewtee to have Mcdonalds for breakfast, or you call that lunch as it's already evening when we woke up. After that, went to get my panadols & conditioner as they're running out. I had bad cramps whole day long and we slept at home for the whole day. Boring! I hate monthly cramps, It's killing me.. Eew! Gonna turn in early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment