Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Killing me bad.

I'm starting to suffer from insomnia like again. Neeway, I've just cleaned off my ugly nails, now it looked so naked :-( I hate monthly cramps, the feelings' like the cramps are gonna dispatch my stomach. It seriously sucks big time. Have been chatting with Aloy buddy these few days, he never fails to make me laugh my ass out lor. I almost forgot to tell everyone, Elder sis saw fat pork today @ the dinner she went with dad. She's wearing a skirt, lighting a cigg & walking all around. Hai, she thought like that very nice to see meh? Eew, Sis almost throw up upon the sight of fat pork with naked face. Nabei. Sibeh er. I want to watch Julie & Julia, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, phobia 2, funny people and halloween 2 soon!


That should be all. I can't endure this pain anymore! It kepts on contracting :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment