Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Seize the dead.

Seize the dead date.

Say hello to September! Would this month be a good one for me? I really do pray hard & hope so. Anyway, for today.. Boyf woke me up & then came to fetch me. We had our breakfast downstairs as we're already late for Ljs. Back to his place aftermath. Usual hobby of mine, sleep :-D Woke up, prepared ourselves. Headed to Teckwhye for Bak kut teh. Thumbs up :-) Afterwards, to Tiger's place. We're drinking beer almost everyday. And I'm gaining weight by eating lots of tidbits everyday! It's pretty obvious when you see my little tummy bumps out a little.

Gua gua gua gua~..

Boyf went to Msia with Terrance & Enoch. I played majong with Yiting, Tiger's bro and Huocai till dust. But I still don't feel tired & sleepy at all when the clock strucked 3am. Huocai & I walked down & wait for cab tgt. Cabbed back home.

6 more days..

I hate you and then I love you..
It's like I want to throw you off a cliff,
and next moment rush to the bottom to catch you.

And to my beloved Alicia, You know I'd always be there, without me reminding you.. So be strong always. I'm just a call/text away, you should know. No point thinking so much, it only makes yourself miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment