Thursday, September 10, 2009

Extended happiness.
Hi readers, I'm back to blogging :-) Brought pictures back, but not all are uploaded. Yesterday's. Went downstairs to meet up with Weilong & Peizhen for some catch ups. Afterwards, we headed to Teckwhye for supper. Weilong then drove us to Timah while Boyf left his bike @ 145. Both billiards' closed. No choice, so we went back. Stayed overnight @ Aunt's place last night with Boyf. We both fell asleep in the living room while watching the tv.

Woke up in the middle of the night. And we both can't seemed to fall asleep back anymore. Webcam-ed with Auby beh while eating tidbits. Hahaha. Around 5am, Boyf & I left back to his place to catch some sleep :-D

2pm + woke up & bathed. Boyf ordered Pizza for me & his elder sis. 2 Pizzas (Hawaiian, Mushrooms) Drumlets, Honey wings, Garlic bread. Bloated of course. We 3 watched tv in the living room till 5pm+ Helped her to carry Darius for awhile. Prepared ourselves & headed to Bugis. Went for desserts first @ Swensens. Chocolate fondue ;-) Boyf bought me a high waist bandage skirt. And also bought me a small cushion to support my spine when sitting on his bike ;-) Course it's 1 seater again.. He bought stickers for my helmet too.

After bugis, Massaged for the both of us. And then headed to town. Pastamania for supper and then went for our movie, " Blood ties " I fell asleep in the cinema when the show started not long. Lol. But overall, the movie's not bad.. But quite boring lar. Boyf sent me home then. Alright, Pictures time :-D



My boyf.


And i'm going to paya lebar again for this delicious prawn noodles!

It's a very nice date today :-) When Auby beh reminded me last night, I didn't forgot this date at all too. Wanted to give him my best wishes on this very special day we 4 once shared. But didn't want Boyf to have the wrong idea, so I gave it a missed instead :-)

& Forgotten to say, I saw that fat pork few days ago. Sitting in the coffeeshop, Flabby arms crossed, lifting up her pork legs shaking, with an uncle sitting in front of her -.- Nabei ! I feel like vomitting. Eeks! Goosebumps.

There's no rooms in my heart that anyone can stays anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment