Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Different outcome.

Additional stress.

Nothing much to update for today, except that I talked to Auby beh and Aloysius till dust. Or should I say till the sun rises from yesterday mid. I can't sleep at all :-( Mr.Goh came over & we went downstairs for breakfast. Back to his place after eating & KO till 7pm late evening. Went to Yewtee point to have Kfc for dinner & then back to his place to talk cocks with his sis. Afterwards, headed to keat hong to meet up with Tiger & Yiting. Elson, Ahjohn & Weilong joined us. No tiger for today as I'm having cramps :-( They had carlsberg instead. Mr.Goh & Weilong sent me back home. That's how I wasted another day.

I don't need unnecessary friends around. Just the true ones will do.. I'm very sure I did my part as a friend. I helped them when they needed help but as time passes, I can see thoroughly that it's not the same treatment we'll receive. So being kind gets nothing in return. Ouh, sucks man.


Mum bought this LV sneakers, too big size for her. Just nice fit my leg :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment