Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sucidal tips

Sucidal tips for you.
Mr.Goh came over in the morning to fetch me for breakfast. We headed to Bukit timah market, wanted to eat kuey chup. But the stall was closed. So I only had tao huey & tang yuan. After eating, went back to his place. Carry baby Darius awhile :-D Hehehehe. He's so cute. Peipei was going back to her own home when we reached home.. Wanted to tag along, but Mr.Goh cfm don't allow. So no choice, went back to his room.

Watched Dvd, he fell asleep. I finished the whole show & then forced myself to sleep. Yiting's message woke me up in the evening. Majong session was on at Huocai's place. Prepared & headed to lot1 first, for sakae sushi. & Then headed to Bukit panjang. 2 poks of majong, I survived leh !! Hahahaha.

10pm, majong finished. Back to Mr.Goh's place. Watched tv, & KO till 2am. I know we very power. Anyway, I'd like to thanks Yy ai for all the beautiful things you bought. How thoughtful :-)

She knows A is ♥ , So she bought this chocolate :-D

& The mask she bought for Elder sis & I.

& 我的美丽日记 recommended by 女人我最大 :-D

Condom-liked packaging. But it's actually a chocolate. Kinda interesting uh?

Close up.

& This looks like sofy pad. But it's Sophie Marshmellow! Creative!

Thanks for the chocolates, ai.

& The clip & diary. You know me well.

Lastly, you guessed correctly! I like this pants, but it's too long for me. Lol. But no matter what, i'll still wear it.
Thanks so much, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment