Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sweetest sin

I'm your sweetest sin.

Didn't make it for breakfast this morning because of the lazy pig Mr goh ! Wanted to meet up someone else for breakfast* but dropped the idea because I managed to bomb Mr goh wake up :-P After breakfast, headed to Guiyong's workplace to find Jolene. Snoozer & Baby were there too. I like baby more. But Mr goh prefers Snoozer. Hahaha.

Went back to take a nap & meet them up again for lunch/dinner @ Yewtee. Went our own ways after eating as Jolene have to attend her dad's birthday celebration. Hence, we only met up at night. Went over to Jolene's place after dinner to meet up with Elson. Guiyong sent us to keat hong & we all slacked the way.

Mr goh's stucked between Carlsberg & Har er bin. I don't know what beer is that, but it's my first time drinking this beer. Lol. Baby was with us all the way :-) Clement too :-) Mummy came to fetch me home aftermath.

Why the blood come like free flow? Pain but safe ;-)

Baby~

And the drunkard of the day, clement sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment