Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bunch of bimbos.

Bunch of bimbos.

Don't ask me who i'm referring to. You know who you are! Your actions & words made me turned off, like this face -.- Can I ask some questions? Why do people only dare to use different kind of tones towards different kind of people when they have made more friends? Are they coward, or what? I really despise the way these people act. Bimbos, I call them. Why huh? Why like that? Huh huh huh? (Ah heng's fav word) Jolene say she's useless. That's what i'm thinking too. Thats why people say, great minds think alike.

No pictures for today as today's pretty bored for me. Woke up in the morning & realised that Mr goh's keys' with me. So I have to travel all the way to Yewtee alone :-( Went to buy Kfc breakfast this time round, my new love. Bought breakfast for his parents also. The sun was scorching hot when I was waiting for cab. & Fucking long queue. I'm afraid that the breakfast for them would turn cold.

So, I decided to walk bravely under the hot sun that's burning my skin! I have to admit that I'm gonna melt anytime, but I tried increasing the speed of my legs so that I could reach faster. After breakfast, Mr goh went to buy cigg. As usual, slept till noon. Then he went to lot1 to get me "ondeh ondeh" from Bangawan solo ;-) As well as collecting the new Dvd that wen bought for me :-/ Joslyn have been a very sweet love today, because she bought my favourite blings rubberband for me! Hehehe.

Prepared ourselves & headed to lot1 to meet Jolene & Yunhan. But before that, something happened again. That fuckard, damn him. Didn't have a chance to eat MOF mango today because ah heng wants to meet her bf-to-be :-( How sad? Nevermind, I still have to thank her & Jolene for going all the way to citylink to collect my heels! Overjoyed. Chanced upon Peiqi, big big tummy :-)

After eating, helped out with wen for her BBDC notes. You know want lar, my handwritting very nice. So bobian lor. Lol. Around 10pm, headed to Aunt's place to pass her the heels she wanted. But realised I bought the wrong one. Nevertheless, she didn't blamed me for being careless but ask me to take the receipt & change for any new pair of heels that I like :-) Many raulph lauren formal she gaved me too. Have to go & alter abit.

After aunt's place was to Mr goh's place. & then I rushed him to send me home :-) Yea, I'm dead beat!

I'm still wondering why that girl's blocking me from Msn. I didn't blocked her first, she dare block me. Hahahahha. Joke of the day, but anyway Jolene said we don't kiam eng. Same as what i'm thinking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment