Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Used to be together.

Used to be together. Lets lets lets lets lets lets have some fun. Lets lets..

I found this pic from my folder, Lol. Things are running out. I need to get my manicure & pedicure done soon. White musk is running out. Envelops and stamps running out. Happiness and atmosphere is definitely running out. Tops and bottoms' gonna expire. It's been so long since I stepped out from my house happily, preparing for shopping :-( Right now, I must try to adapt waking up a little bit earlier as i'm going back to work in 3 or 4 days time. I know it'll be damn bored. But what to do? At least working's better than what i'm doing now, slacking the day away everyday! I want new bag, new wallet, new coin purse, new hairstyle, new lifestyle, new undergarments!
So in love with my blogsong.

& Cb, i broke my fingernail last night. It looks so weird because it's the odd one out as compared with the other 9 little fingers of mine :-( Sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment