Thursday, October 29, 2009

The olden days.

The olden days..
Got myself prepared & cabbed to Guiyong's shop to meet up with them :-) Its been so long since I last met up with my cliques. Baby & Snoozer were also there. Raining cats & dogs, soon after I reached. Slacked for awhile & then headed to Lot2 Cck branch office as Guiyong wants to appeal for handicap car park lot. Afterwards, went to meet Younger sis for awhile.

Fetched Liling @ Lot1 long john smoking area. & Headed to Jolene's place while Guiyong went home to prepare. Gongbao for my breakfast/lunch/dinner. Was famished! It's like so long since I last ate, as i'm dieting for days ;-) After eating, headed to a multi-storey carpark somewhere around Bukit Gombak to meet up with Guiyong's friend.

Next was to Panjang. Attended Weizhong's elder bro's funeral. Felt sad for him. But also want to remind all bikers to ride safely on road. After funeral, liling alighted & then Guiyong sent me home ;-) Brought baby home for awhile together with Elson & Jolene. Elder sis called to tell me that bread wrote letter to me. That should be all. Mum bought brownie ;-) Delicious! How I wished I could finish the whole brownie, but i kept reminding myself.. Fats, fats & fats.. Sian 1/2! Botak accompanied me talked on phone all the way till his both eyelids were meeting.. Lol.

What can i do, to ease your pain.. I still feel, i owe you too much.. It's been so long. I feel pain in my heart too :-( I'm so so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment