Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ancious & Excited.

Aenxcciiotuesd

Mr goh kept his promises :-) Brought me to Vivocity today to get my heels changed! Hooray~ I've got 2 new heels. Another strike off for my cravings. Headed t look for Jolene & Guiyong after Vivo. And then back to Mr goh's place to watch tv. Late evening, they came over to fetch us with Yunhan to Bukit batok sintua. Followed them to Lim chu kang but didn't went back with them. After Lim chu kang, Gombak for supper.

Next was tuas. Guiyong raced with a guy. That race was marvellous indeed, & Gy won :-) First round sat Mr goh in his car, he won. Second race, Yunhan & Jolene & Mr goh & I were in the car, Gy won too :-) Scary but exciting. Time to change my blogsong!


Back home aftermath. Baby wasn't allowed to follow us today :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment