Friday, October 2, 2009

No sense of originality.

No sense of originality.
Woke up rather late this morning. It was already 11am when I finished preparing. To me, considered late. Bcos I always wake up at 6am + or 7am. Mr.Goh came over to fetch me & we went Bukit timah market for breakfast. After eating, went back home KO till 3pm.

Mr.Goh fried eggs for me when we're awake :-) Hahaha! Watched tv & prepared. Headed to town to look for Jolene. Yunhan & Liling were there too :-D Hehehe! Slacked around. Bought a black top with lace behind & a pair of sunglasses with leopard prints-liked. I wonder would the Shihui go buy the same thing. Lol~ Fuckards.

Went to have Long johns' as Mr.Goh wanted to. After eating & afew sticks, went to bid goodbye with Jolene , Liling & Yunhan. Headed back to his place, watched baby bonus & then KO till 1am. Mr.Goh will be working tomorrow. Sian 1/2.


" Love waits for one thing, the right moment.. " Shihui, want copy again? :-)


And lastly, congrats Elaine Alibaba ~ Baby Kyler is finally borned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment